Dear Prospective Students,
SWBA shadowing program allows you to come to SWBA for a day and attend classes with an SWBA student.
- The SWBA school day begins at 8:20 AM and ends at 3:25 PM.
- Shadowing students are asked to arrive at SWBA by 8:10 AM and see Mr. Altintas for their schedule and to meet their shadow student.
- If you would like to shadow a current SWBA student, please specify their name when requesting a shadow day.
- Shadowing students can choose to bring a sack lunch or purchase a school lunch ($2.00 for elementary; $2.35 for middle/ high) in the front office.
- Shadowing students may stay at SWBA for the whole school day, or may be picked up earlier. Please specify your preference when requesting a shadow day.